So I was just in the bathroom at my work which let me put a
side note in...our bathrooms are not the cleanest.
erin and I cringe when we have to go but we manage to make it through. Let me give you an example of the clean level of our bathrooms, in one of the sinks someone had brushed their teeth and left a little toothpaste spit dribble in the sink. I kid you not it was there a MONTH before the sink was washed enough to clean it off. Anyway back to my story, I was just finishing up in the stall when two girls come in and one says, I was too lazy to put on my shoes. I was
immediately disgusted but thought oh well to each their own but then when I was washing my hands I saw that she was not only shoe-less she was also sock-less! She was bare foot in a public bathroom! It was so gross and it just reminded me of when Britney Spears walked into the nasty gas station bathroom barefoot. BLAH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment