Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thanksgiving

Ok so I know I am really far behind on my Thanksgiving post but I just got around to downloading the pictures. This year Dane was on call on Thanksgiving so I went to Vegas so we could at least be together for the Holiday. His parents ended up going to SLC so this was our first Thanksgiving all alone to cook up a delicious meal. The night before we made the sweet potatoes so we didn't have quite so much to do the next day. Then Thanksgiving morning I decided I should make homemade rolls since it is Thanksgiving and all so I make the dough and then a few hours later, I noticed it hasn't risen at all. I decided I better pull out the Rhodes just in case. Then the turkey is about 30 mins away and we have no rolls ready to go so I tell Dane, sorry we are not going to have rolls with dinner but we will have fresh ones for leftovers later. Other then our rolls, our dinner turned out incredible!!! I love Thanksgiving!






1 comment:

Nick and Whit said...

wow I'm impressed! But it's the company you have...not the food you eat! Glad you could spend Thanksgiving together. :)