Our little family of three is now a family of two. Last Monday (8/31) our little Herbie went for a walk and never came home. I have been hoping for the past week that we will be outside one day and she will be there just hanging out but I have given up the search. Luckily my sisters house has a lot of brush and trees around so I honestly thing Herbie is loving life somewhere and I still hope that next spring when they are working in their garden they will find her. Until then, we will miss Herbie, she has been in our family for over 10 years and if we don't ever find her, I hope that she finds a family who will take care of her.
Edna Mae's Sour Cream Pancakes
13 years ago

6 comments:
that was very sad to read. I hope she is loving life and not to lonely. i think she'll come around again. zoie will find her!!! herbie is invincable!!!!
That is so sad! Has it really been 10 years? I remember when you found her!
It broke my heart to hear Herbie has gone off on her own! We will miss her until she comes back around!
I hope Herbie finds a nice new home, or at least enjoys the big open world. You know the only reason my parents have 2 turtles is because my aunt found one in her yard. There is hope!
Remember how Herbie grossed me out pretty bad? I am still sad she is missing...I hope she enjoys eating live crickets until she is found.
Ahh, little Herbie is gone? That's so sad. I remember when she used to come to work with you a few times...oh good times!
Post a Comment