Sunday, September 6, 2009

It's Official....

I AM A SEWING MACHINE OWNER!!!!



I have been saving my money since Christmas (thank you to all those who contributed) and then a couple of weeks ago I went with Lynette, Keri and my mom to test drive a few and I fell in love with this one that was luckily in my price range. It is still sitting in the box but with the purchase I get three classes to learn how to use it and I can't wait to get started!! My first project might have to be something for baby Max! (no we are not making an announcement, that is my nephew that is going to be born at the end of this month :) )

2 comments:

Ashley Jorgensen said...

Fun! I've thought about getting one but I don't think I would use it as much as I think I would. You'll have to teach me how to use one :)

Stac and Chris said...

Oh fun, I have been wanting to learn how to sew, but don't think I would do very well. You will have to let me know how it goes after you have had a few classes. Glad you clarified the nephew, cuz it popped in my head that you may have been making an anouncement yourself. :)