Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Oxymoron of the day...

So I was driving along on the freeway today when an undercover cop breezes by me (cause I never speed :) ). She was in one of those new chargers, painted all black and it had the gate thing up between the front and back seats but as she passes me, I notice in her rear window that she has, are you ready for this....stuffed animals! There were some teddy bears, stuffed bunnies, a few winnie the pooh characters and though I couldn't see her face I imagined Trudy from Reno 911 behind the wheel :)


2 comments:

Nick and Whit said...

Those undercovers! Watch out for Pontiacs and Chryslers too. We've got a few of those along with Chargers and the good old Crown Vics.
Love Trudy and love Reno 911! Apparently it's not hard enough to be a female in uniform. Why not add something else those criminals (and other cops) can give you loads of crap about!

Marianne said...

Hey - some of those macho cops leave their stuffed animals in the trunk - Go Trudy! Display that feminine side Ü