Normally I get really excited when we get a really good snow for the first time. I think it might be the thrill of changing into another season but alas, as I look outside right now, all I am feeling is longing for the warm weather of Vegas. :( I think that Dane and I will become sun-birds like Grandma Bonnie and Grandpa Bob. We are already excellent Bingo players so we would fit right in! And we have not 1, not 2 but 5 bingo daubers of all different colors to play with! That means we can play five cards at once and not get confused! Sign me up!
PS - Congrats to our new President and please Oprah with your on-going Obama support, send your personal dresser to the white house to help out our new first lady. All I kept thinking last night was she just wrapped a rug around her, tied it around the middle to keep it in place and put a nice jacket over it.


1 comment:
You are so right about the first lady! They were comparing her to Jackie O. on the Today show this morning and it was just ridiculous! Every picture they showed of her she was wearing some frumpy outfit that didn't make her look good at all...
Post a Comment