skip to main |
skip to sidebar
This Is The Place Park
I know I haven't updated the blog for awhile and we have had a lot happen that needs to be updated but I have to tell you about tonight. We decided to go to This Is The Place Park because they do a haunted village through all the old pioneer houses and we heard it was really good. (
http://www.thisistheplace.org/events/thv.html)
Lindsay went over the weekend and told me how much fun she had so I decided to suck up my nerves and go. I will proudly admit, I am one of the biggest wimps when it comes to scary stuff. I haven't been to a haunted house since high school and it was easily my freshman year if not before. Anyway, as the it grew closer for the time for us to go, I was starting to get really nervous and there were some major butterflies in my stomach. My Mom, Dad, erin and James met us and we all went together. The first house we went into someone jumped out at us and I have never heard anyone scream as loudly as I did when I heard erin! And she just kept screaming and telling the person to go away. This continued on through all the houses and the park. One of the houses has a butcher that went toward erin and she was freaking out, then he kept following her outside the house and crept into the next house and jumped out at erin again. Then he ran across another field to the next house to scare erin. At this point we were all laughing including the 'butcher' and he even said to my parents, "I couldn't help it, I had to scare her one more time" :) It was so much fun and they did a really good job. The best part is at the end you have to ride on a train back to your cars and the train driver was telling us about all the spooky real things that had happened to the workers there. Like doors slamming, radios turning off or getting unplugged, in one of the houses the worker heard a clock chime and there wasn't a clock in that house. It was kind of spooky, but I will never go to another haunted house without erin because then I don't get as scared...Thanks erin! :)
2 comments:
Hi kids,
It sounds like you are having fun up there, but I still miss you down here! Keep the updates coming.
Lynette
That is a funny story. I get scared easy too. I love looking at you and Ashley's blogs. My email address is gunz__10@hotmail.com
Post a Comment