Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Vanity Plate

Since moving to Vegas I have noticed a MASS number of vanity plates! I kid you not at every stop light there is at least one but usually two. I have never understood the Vanity Plate, myself, but to some people it is their whole life written on a metal rectangle kindly made by the local prison and for just a small fee you can speak volumes! One thing that has always bothered me about the Vanity Plate are the ones that don't make sense. Or it takes you the entire stop light to figure it out. What is the point in having a License Plate that is supposed to be shared with the world if the world doesn't understand it ??

1 comment:

erin said...

that's funny because andrew just bought vanity plates for his huge hunk of junk green truck!!! they say, "el hulk", "the hulk" was already taken. I should mail you a picture of his truck, you would laugh pretty hard that anyone would want to drive the thing.