Remember that one time when I started grad school and updating my blog went to pot? :) Well this little update will be short and sweet but we have to commemorate Dane's attendance at his first ever NFL game! He was able to go to the Ravens vs Seahawks game on Sunday (lame that the Ravens lost) but not only did he get to enjoy that, he got to meet none other then Haloti Ngata!
It's nice to have a brother in-law in high places :)
(PS-Did I mention that I was a little jealous!?!)
3 comments:
what is more awesome, that you posted on your blog or that dane met a celebrity! hhmmmm...
well well what a fantastic brother in-law... If it makes you feel better i have yet to attend a RAVENS NFL game with my hubby, but i can say i have met Haloti :)
I know Dane is not a huge guy, but he looks like a little kid next to Haloti!
Post a Comment