It has now been 3 weeks since my surgery and my eye looks great! If you were to see me now you would have no idea I even had surgery. I still have some stitches that haven't dissolved so it is pretty itchy but I have been keeping the drops in so it doesn't itch too bad. Also, today was my first day back to work and I can't believe how tired my eye got. I thought after three weeks, I wouldn't notice but at least it is getting better. I tried to take a picture of my eye every day so I could watch the healing but I did miss some days, I am going to post some pictures so please skip now if you get grossed out easily :)
 |
Right before the surgery - I was freezing if you can't tell :)
|
 |
Right after the surgery, I got to wear that styling patch for 24 hours then just at night for about a week
|
4 comments:
Looking good, matey! We need to see some pictures of that eye relaxing on the beach :)
Argggggh!
You're tough! I hope I never know what all this feels like!
i'm with mccall! enough of the blood and gore, lets see some sand and sun! although I have to admit your slide show is pretty cool. you've got skills!
Post a Comment