Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Painting is underway...

I went down to Vegas this weekend so Dane and I stopped by a couple times to check out the progress on the house.  The painting started on Wednesday so we weren't sure how much would be done but it looked really good.  All of the ceilings, baseboards, doors, priming were done and a few of the small rooms (closets & bathrooms) were painted.  It was really exciting to see it moving along.  The pictures I have don't show the new color very well so I will get some more in the daylight when the painting is done.

4 comments:

Nick and Whit said...

Congrats college grad homeowner!!!! How exciting! Your grad picture is so cute. That's the Cassie I know! :)

Lynette said...

I saw the carpet today and it looks "like gold!" You will be excited to see it!

Whitney said...

Congrats on the new house and all the changes. I bet your mom is sad you are leaving but it will be a fun adventure! We will have to keep in touch through the blogging world :)

Stac and Chris said...

Yeah, so exciting...looking good! Can't wait to see more pictures!