Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bathroom Faucets

Whoever was the person that invented these faucets....



He and I are going to have words when I die because how can you get a perfect consistency with hot and cold water if you have to hold on both taps in order for water to come out?? Not to mention the fact that you have soapy hands too while trying to do this



3 comments:

Stac and Chris said...

I agree and they are so not sanitary and a pain going off and on if you are trying not to hold them!

Nick and Whit said...

I hate those ones too! But not for the same reasons. I saw a scary movie once where they turned into creepy hands and grabbed the girl that was trying to wash her face. No joke. They scare me.

Bryce said...

Now this is interesting. The person deserves a ton of lecturing.