We started our adventures in Disneyland on Monday and our first ride...Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy!! This was the first year they made the ride Halloweeny and it was so fun! As you're climbing the hill and the music is playing in your ears all of a sudden you hear a cackle and the ride turns spooky! They had laser images for ghosts and skeletons and at one point it looks like a giant hand is reaching out to swipe you right out of the ride! It was really neat!
Then since Dane and I have never been to Disneyland for Halloween we headed to the Haunted Mansion and I loved it!! I liked it better then how it is normally decorated! (dane like the original way better) I tried to take some pics during the ride but I don't think they turned out very good
The next day we headed to California Adventure. It was so fun to see it decorated for Halloween, right at the entrance they had Candycorn Acres and there was candycorn galore! They had candycorn pumpkins, candycorn tomatos, candycorn corn, candycorn grapes everything you can think of growing on a farm and they turned it into candycorn!
The last day we woke up early and got lots of pictures with the characters, they were all right at the entrance dressed up for Halloween, it was really fun to see them.
I just love Halloween and Disneyland so we had a BLAST!!! We will have to go again soon...maybe next year :)





2 comments:
you will have to go with my family next year. it is always the last weekend in october. the best is if you are there on halloween you see those decorations then the next morning you wake up...and it christmas! those little disneyland elves hard at work all night. and i like the haunted mansion the normal way more. p.s. i'm totally jealous you got to go =(
Looks like you guys had fun, I haven't been to Disneyland in forever. I can't believe how long your hair is getting. Oh, and I just saw that Herbie is back. :) You look very happy, now your family is back to 3.
Post a Comment