The weirdest thing happened to me at work today and Dane didn't think it was that weird so I thought I would share this information with everyone and see what you think...I walked into the bathroom this afternoon and one of my co-workers was washing her hands. I started opening the first stall and she said 'Don't use that one, I just pooped' I was so completely caught off guard I didn't really even react, I did that stutter thing and probably had a look on my face that said 'are you nuts'. I don't know if I should find it a complement that she feels comfortable enough to tell me that information or just completely weirded out because right now I am feeling more of the weirded out :)
You know those times when you do something then right after you do it, you think "Why did I do that?" Well that happened to Dane this week, oh yes, he lit one of the big garbage cans on fire at Lee's. (the grocery store where he works) The store was having a dutch oven cook off in the parking lot and Dane was helping to get it cleaned up. He thought the charcoals were cool enough to throw in the dumpster and low and behold they weren't. The fire department had to come, all the fire extinguishers were being used and the workers were dumping buckets of water on it. Luckily for us, it didn't cause any damage and just burned garbage. All I can say is it is a good thing his last day is right around the corner :)
Edna Mae's Sour Cream Pancakes
13 years ago

6 comments:
All I can say is it takes a big person to laugh at themselves! A little fire never hurt anyone, well sort of.
Cassi that story was hlarious. I was laughing a lot. And I think it is very weird someone would claim their poop
well that is about as weird as my mom walking out of the handicap stall and after realizing that a women in a wheelchair was waiting for it says, "oh, i've warmed the seat up for you"!! in my opinion I rather have someone tell me that they had just pooped. I would ate to know what was going on to warm up the seat.
I think this is a perfectly reasonable warning. There are few things worse than sitting on a toilet and realizing it is warm. Then you remember it is a public toilet warmed by a complete “stranger butt” who must have been there for a while to heat the porcelain to such a temperature. Then you realize this thought processes has made you overstay your welcome on the throne and you have now contributed to the warming process and must warn the next unsuspecting contributor while washing your hands. They should just add a sign to each stall [warm/cold] then we can follow bathroom etiquette rule number 1 no talking... I’m busy.
if the stories didn't make me laugh enough - the comments made me roll on the floor. Chad and Erin - - - I just don't know what to say Ü
Post a Comment